Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Birthday suit

I'm just recovering from my wild and crazy Birthday party ... Wait, it's 10:30 p.m., and I'm at home. I may even get in eight hours of sleep tonight. Wow, I didn't think I was, but maybe I am getting old. I'm not going to say my new age (28) because everyone over 40 will scoff at that last statement.

A bunch of my coworkers and a few others were troopers and came out for dinner and bowling. (The title of this entry was my bowling name tonight).

So no shots and dancing, but that's probably a good thing. Particularly because now that I'm getting closer to being an adult, I have to think about the fact that I have to work tomorrow.

Lessons learned: Now that I'm 28, I'm a fantastic bowler.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really. You don't look a day over 27 and 3/4.
Actually people say you still look like you are barely 21. Stong. Healthy. Beautiful. Smart. Who needs shots?