Saturday, May 31, 2008

Domesticating

I have been particularly domestic this week.

I finally planted my flowers on Monday, after they sat forlornly in their trays for about four days.

I also decided to make good on my New Year's resolution to branch out on my cooking and baking. On Tuesday, I made instant pudding. On Wednesday, I cooked tacos, with ground beef and everything. Friday, I made cornbread muffins from a mix.

I know. Baby steps.

To make the cornbread, I had to buy a carton of 18 eggs, from which I only needed one. So my next move is something with a lot of eggs. Any suggestions? Think something that requires two or three other ingredients and take five minutes.

Lesson learned: I'm no Martha Stewart, but I make great instant pudding.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Crème brûlée!!!