Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Thought I'd stop by

Fourteen. That's the number of blog posts I've had this year so far. So I haven't been very prolific in 2009. Now that I have lost all of my loyal readers, I thought I would show up.

Anyway, as you can see, Mom and Ben, (the two who still read), I have a new template. It really wasn't my choice, since Blogger decides ever so often to do overhauls. I have to admit, I was over the last design, but it's such a pain to change over links and ads, I just went with it. Till now. I also have added my Twitter updates. Fancy, I know.

Well I'm back for now, and I'm going to try to be better about updating.

Lesson learned: Leave for a minute and they change everything.

2 comments:

mom said...

I like the new design. And I like the photo with the flower. Very nice. And I'm glad you've started writing again. It helps me keep track of you.... : )

lessons learned said...

i can always count on you to read this, mom.