Saturday, July 29, 2006

A real day off

It took me eight hours today to get motivated to get some exercise. Because of my procrastination, the gym was closed by the time I got my act together. I decided to run to the high school and run the stairs at the football field stadium. It had cooled down and I got to watch the sunset as I jogged. It actually felt good to clear my head and listen to the music on my ipod nano.

I was online a significant portion of the eight hours preceding my run. The Internet is becoming my new television - a total distraction that dominates way too much of my time. Oh well, it was nice to do nothing for a day. Those days are few and far between lately.

Lesson Learned: It's okay to relax sometimes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you're able to relax... it will help those wounds heal faster!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogosphere. Looking forward to follow your travels.

You are going to travel, right?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.