Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Arriving soon

My best friend from high school is coming to visit tonight. In fact, I should be driving to go pick her up at the airport, but her flight was delayed.

I wrote a blog entry about Anna awhile back, one of the last times I saw her.

It's been three years since I graduated from college, and neither one of us has been to see each other. Our reunions are usually when we both head home to Montana for holidays. But only about a month ago, I told her I wanted her to come, and she said OK. Then she bought her ticket. See I told you she was the best.

Lesson learned: Flight punctuality and excitement are inversely proportionate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alisha, Tell Anna hi from us. You guys aren't missing anything in Montana. It has been very smokey for days. The Colorado air was much better. Love, M and D