Monday, October 08, 2007

New moves

I think everyone has heard the old pick up line about the quarter, the one about space pants, and even the overplayed, but somewhat endearing one, "You must be tired because you've been running through my head all night long."

My friend, Ben, has come up with his very own, and I have to say, it made me laugh. Which is a good sign, for those of you on the line-doling end.

He just gets really close to the girl, say about three inches, and says, "Let me know when this gets uncomfortable." He tried it on a girl he was hanging out with last weekend, and he got a smile and a kiss on the cheek out of it.

Lesson learned: Quirky works.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That line -- let me know when...
could go either way, it seems to me. If you want the person near, it's sweet and fun. But if you don't ... it could mean a black eye, or at least a good strong push....
but ben likes to live dangerously, i hear...