Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Rocking out


This year for Halloween, I decided to get back to my true self: a punk rocker. I highlighted my hair pink, wore black boots and draped on the chains.

I had four parties to go to in two days, so there was no wasting any time. The first was on Friday night, which was an appetizers and game night. Then I went out with my work friends up to see a band at a local brewery.

Saturday night we headed up to another coworker's house for a Halloween party. We had to duck out a bit early for a second party in a nearby town, which is usually the place to be on Halloween. They had a great DJ and I spent four hours dancing in six-inch heels. I could barely walk when I was done, and I looked like I stepped out of a rain storm before I even stepped into one after it was all over.

Lessons learned: I can't wear six-inch heels two nights in a row.

No comments: