Sunday, December 10, 2006

Let winter begin

It is pouring rain outside right now, which means, hopefully, it is dumping snow up high. Last night the shear volume of the water coming out of the sky woke me up. I was worried I would look out side and see my car floating away. But it would be worth it if it meant there was enough snow for Dodge to open. I really want to snowboard right now. I'm about to layer up, strap in and hop around my living room.

It doesn't help that, miraculously, my iPod started working again. I charged it up and now its playing Coldplay like it never quit. I think if I were to turn it off, though, it might not turn back on.

Lesson learned: I'm all ready for snowboarding season, maybe now the weather is too?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes. The good news is all your rain Does mean snow up here. We had about 8 inches new at Royal Gorge today, which meant great tracks for cross country skiing. I'm sure the downhill areas are great, too. And more is on the way. Next Friday is the target for the next big storm.