Saturday, December 30, 2006

Project complete

This was my life for the past six months: I talked to more than 40 people. Wrote more than 20 pages. Had three of my major sources back out. Went through edits and reedits.

This is why this post is devoted to a little shameless self promotion. My project on seniors in isolation ran on yesterday. It's about the the mental health impacts of seniors who are secluded from social contact.

There is a limited edition that ran online. (If you know me, you can find it. Just go to my paper's Web site and click on "search this site," enter seniors and isolation ... or just e-mail me for the link). My blood, sweat and tears went into this.

I was on vacation and haven't even seen the real thing. I'll wait until I do to celebrate too much, but needless to say, it's a relief.

Lesson learned: Some projects come easier than others.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm proud of you. Please mail me the paper so I can see the whole thing. Congrats, and good job on all your hard work.

Anonymous said...

You might want to correct the DATE of the blog entry.

lessons learned said...

i tried and couldn't. any idea how to change the date?