Thursday, November 01, 2007

Dusting off those super powers


When it comes to Halloween, I believe there is nothing wrong with recycling. I say that because I didn't have it together enough to get a costume this year with me being out of town. So I just resurrected my Wonder Woman costume, which I wore two years ago. I figured it's a great excuse to wear knee high boots, a cape and big gold earrings.

It was still as fun this year as it was the last time I wore it. There was a Halloween party on Saturday night that I went to with a friend, Katy. For some reason, it drew the entire population of 20-somethings in our area, and then some. I even met a new friend.



Last night I went to a party with a friend who I work with. This was a little quieter, but still fun.

Lesson learned: Wonder Woman can be blond.

No comments: