Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Seeking winter clothes

It's getting cold here, and I came to realize that my collection of winter attire is scant, especially what I can wear to work. Tonight after the gym I decided to go shopping.

I'm not much of a shopper. In fact, I really hate it. I've been doing it too much lately. I also don't like to spend the little money I have on clothes. Most of the clothes I have now I bought in college. Just how long it has been came to my attention the other day when I looked down and saw I had a hole in my shirt.

So I thought it was time I replaced some of my wardrobe.

Tonight I made a trip to the dressing room with an armful of clothes. After narrowing them down, I realized something else. I had in my hands a skirt, a pair of high heals, and a t-shirt — nothing that will keep me remotely warm and nothing I can wear to work. Just to make myself feel better, I bought a jacket too.

I have about eight jackets.

Lesson learned: I guess this means I should go shopping tomorrow, too.

No comments: